Friday 23 September 2011

Well I Was Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

As I felt more or less like crap yesterday, today was also designated a 'do nothing' day but it didn't turn out quite like that. I used the time to research home working and found that the amount of scams out there means it is virtually impossible to find anything real. Everything I looked at demanded money up front and sometimes quite large amounts. It is really scary and I wonder just how many desperate people have been caught out. Luckily for me I am neither desperate or stupid so I gave up and am now contemplating a life of leisure.

Feeling better today I fancied a fry up for lunch and as I'm eating what I fancy at the moment I made eggs, bacon, beans and fried bread. It was delicious but didn't stay down long, even with the sickness tablets. I really do not understand it. Crisps, apples, soup, riveta etc are all fine, anything more substantial is not. I guess it is back to the hospital with that one. I'm weighing myself on Sunday, I do hope it is not bad news.

Months ago I used to buy food from a company called Eismann but they went bust in April so imagine my delight to find they are back under the new name of  Eskimo. Looking through the catalogue I noticed the same products so placed an order for delivery between ten and twelve this morning. The delivery finally arrived at six thirty with three items missing. Teething problems? Possibly, but I don't hold out much hope for their future if they don't get their act together.

I found a load of pictures on my camera that I hadn't uploaded to my Flickr account so spent the afternoon checking them and uploading them. You can view these by following the 'my photos' linkon the right of this post. I really enjoyed it and am hopeful that sometime next week I'll be well enough to go out and do some photography. I can't see it happening at the moment but you never know. Tomorrow Peter is insisting that I go out with him to do a bit of shopping. He thinks it will lift my mood while I'm worried about catching something else. However I've booked a scooter for the afternoon in the hope I will feel up to it. If nothing else maybe a little retail therapy is just what I need. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment