Monday 11 April 2011

I Don't Like Mondays

Well there is the odd exception and today might just be it.

Was moved to tears today by unexpected kindness it just shows how easy it is to misjudge people. Also the person I was having a bit of bother with showed unusual sensitivity and understanding. What happens now I'll just have to see but it looks as though things have sorted themselves out for now with minimum fuss. The people I work with are exceptionally kind, generous and supportive and I am so lucky to have found them when I need them most.

It's been a bit of an odd up and down sort of day all in all and has left me dead on my feet but feeling a lot happier and more relaxed than I have for some time.

Driving in today the radio was discussing making list of 'things to do before you die' and it got me thinking that maybe this is something I should do, not in a morbid sort of way but more as setting out goals to aim for. So here are my first ten.
1. Take a quick turn around Silverstone, Nurbergring or Monte Carlo GP circuits. Now technically I have already achieved this as I have driven the Monte Carlo circuit but not at racing pace.
2. Have a day being indulged at a health farm.
3. Go ice skating.
4. Go sking.
5. Learn to Tango (I guess the last 3 are going to have to wait until after the transplant).
6. Have a night at the Opera, something light and Italian.
7. Visit Rome again.
8. Climb the volcano in Hawaii (again have already done this but would like to repeat the experience as it was the last time I remember feeling really well. Another one for after the transplant.)
9. Learn to speak Italian properly, I can get by but would like to be fluent.
10. Have one uninterrupted nights sleep.
I will be adding more as I think of them.

Feeling a bit peckish this evening so while I am writing this I have a pot of home made tomato soup bubbling away on the stove. Another 5 minutes and it will be ready yum yum. My little Sensi has going off for his training session so will leave some for when he gets in.

No comments:

Post a Comment