Sunday 29 April 2012

Short but Sweet

Will it ever stop raining!!!!!

I have a few minutes before having to get ready for work so I thought I'd take the opportunity to give you a quick update.

Firstly I'd like to thank everyone who has sent messages of support and encouragement, they are very much appreciated and it is nice to know how many people are supporting me. For the one person, and it was only one, who decided to kick me while I'm down. You message says more about you than it does me and I feel real pity that you are so bitter that you cannot do anything other than spit bile at me. If you hate me so much why do you still read my blog?

Well as I'd hoped work has improved my mood considerably by helping me think of something else. You know how it is, the more you think about a problem the bigger and more insurmountable it becomes. Yesterday was busy for a Saturday and I spent a straight seven hours sorting out other peoples problems while forgetting all about mine. As a result when I did think about things instead of the knee jerk 'I'm not doing it' reaction I had before I'm now thinking 'maybe'. I still do not want the RHC but I'm now willing to at least hear what the hospital have to say when they ring on Tuesday.

Had a surprise in the post yesterday. A letter from my consultant to my son's school outlining what I'm going through and asking for consideration to be taken for Andrew when he takes his final exams at the end of May. What a lovely thing to do. Andrew of course is delighted but I have warned him that the letter doesn't mean he doesn't have to revise.

Well time to get my uniform on and head off to see what terrible things my fellow man have been doing to each other. Catch you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment